The Rick Mercer Report

Friday, March 13, 2009

Canadian Tire Money



Now that we have the Click n"Print working, (although the web site needs a bigger logo) you can go from here or go to the web site and click on ClickN'Print text under the Advanced Tickets.
We will be placing a nice big logo there next week.

In May we will be announcing a place where you can exchange Canadian Tire Money for gate passes. We'll ask AM800 to make an announcement for us, post it here and on our web site.

I have been getting some emails on it and I apologize if you didn't get a response. Some of the emails I have replied to came back undeliverable.
I go the first batch of t-shirts and will pick up the hats tomorrow. They do look rather good. I will be giving away some soon so stay updated. Sign up for email notifications as we will be setting up free give aways very soon and I will be giving tips on what to expect at the show as well as how to make the best of the weekend show.
We should start escalating with the planning very soon as we will be getting updates from the US military very soon.
Cheers